I’m fun, playful and love everything about love. My Mum would describe me as organised, lively and a bit of a dork, although I strongly deny the dork part.
FIVE QUICK FACTS:
1. my proudest moment (ok, maybe not proudest) was skateboarding down bar beach carpark, in stilettos.
2. my little bro is a giant and everyone (including my husband) thinks that i'm the younger sibling
3. i'm a registered / practising pharmacist, a licensed surf coach and an authorised celebrant (duh!)
4. I always have cold feet (in a literal sense)
5. I cannot tolerate chilli or spice, which is quite ironic considering my dad was born in india.